Just watch it

I've been a Joe Rogan fan for a while. I've followed the UFC for years and he's always on point. That got me to take a look at his standup comedy and that's always been entertaining. Until recently I had no idea that he does podcasts until one of the guys I train jiu-jitsu with started posting them up on facebook. Interestingly enough, the dude is pretty freakin brilliant. He digs pretty deep into politics and human nature. Here's a pretty good sample of what you can expect from his content.



This one is much shorter but it's still good. Check it out. More to come.

Comments

Amanda said…
Love your blog and tagged you in mine:) http://www.insuranceoutlaw.com/2012/03/tagged-11-random-facts-about-me.html
Thank you Amanda
www.insuranceoutlaw.com
BTMA Oil Press said…
oil press shop
Rapeseed oil press is a relatively popular model, so there are many rapeseed oil presses with the same appearance in the oil press industry, which makes it more difficult for users to choose.

Popular posts from this blog

Some Self Defense Basics

So I started smoking again

Where to buy gold jewelry