Sorry for the blackout

Things have been pretty crazy around here. I somehow managed to download a virus on my laptop that made it pretty much impossible for it to do anything. Trying to write up posts on my phone has proven to be very frustrating so I've just been neglecting the blog. I've also been ridiculously busy. I've lost 45 pounds since I started training mma/jiu-jitsu. I didn't really consider myself fat to begin with (5'11" 220) but I was getting there. Training for 2-4 hours a day 4-5 days a week, holding down a real job and being a dad tends to cut the schedule down to pretty much nothing. I've still got some posts in the works and now that my laptop is fixed I should be able to find more time to get them written up. Thanks for reading. If you need to get in touch with me you can email me at artyboy at gmail dot com.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Hurrah! Welcome back! Congrats on keeping to the training schedule, still something I need to work on. I look forward to seeing more updates.
Anonymous said…
Hi my name is Mark.


Biotechture Training
We are a non-profit organization.
Our mission is to teach, as many people as are willing to learn,
how to live sustainably. To build off-grid homes that provide for
all human needs, because no one should have to pay a cost just for living.

We are interested in linking up with your site.
Please review our site at www.biotecturetraining.com and let us know if you are interested.
I Looked all over your blog for a way to contact you. This was the best I could find.
Thank you
Mark Kirkwood "Captain Kirk" CEO
Biotechture Training
Mark@biotecturetraining.com
Captain Kirk said…
I was wondering what you thought of earthships? have you done any looking into them?
I have wanted to build an earthship for years now but the cost to build one is so high I cant do it.
I went to the first earthship academy class it was pretty amazing. I learned so much. I just found this school that does the same thing and costs half as much and covers much more then the Earthship biotecture classes did.
Here is a clip from their website.
They seem to have a good thing going.
Just thought I would share.
Also if you have questions about earthships I can build one from the ground up now. I just do not have the money to do it on my own.

Biotechture Training
biotechturetraining.com
We are a non-profit organization.
Our mission is to teach, as many people as are willing to learn, how to live sustainably. To build off-grid homes that provide for all human needs, because no one should have to pay a cost just for living.

Biotechture Training offers courses in building off-grid houses and systems that provide for all basic human needs: shelter, food, water, power. Using technologies and resources available today that integrate humans back into nature.
Anonymous said…
I used to read this blog all the time. Its a shame you've given up on it. Either way I'm deleting it from my favorites now. Good luck with it if you ever return.
Why not switch to Linux? Ubuntu 11 is very user friendly, and even has a Windows based installer so that you can try it out without making a real commitment.

Popular posts from this blog

Some Self Defense Basics

So I started smoking again

Where to buy gold jewelry