Welcome to my new sponsors

I'd like to take a moment to welcome two new sponsors to my blog. I had the pleasure of meeting both of them at the Denver Self Reliance Expo. The first one is LPC Survival. If you've ever been to a survival blog with direct banner ads then you've probably seen one of their banners. For years they've supported several of the survival blogs in the prepping community. I'm happy to be the latest one on the list. They sell several different Berkey water filters and the parts to make your own (you did see my DIY Berky bucket filter post that I did sometime last year, right?) if you don't want one that's made out of nice, shiny stainless steel or that has a built in LED lighting system. They also sell everything from Wise food storage survival buckets (keep an eye out for an upcoming review) to emergency seed banks. Go check out their site, have a look around and patronize them if you find something that you need.

Forge Survival Supply is another new sponsor. They had one of the coolest booths at the show by far. Why? Because they were selling a wide selection of those cool survival tools and gadgets that we all love to play around with. Crank GMRS radios? Check. Knives that don't suck? Check. Ultralight 4 season bug out tents? Check. Hell, they even had a collapsible grappling hook. So what stands out about the products that they're selling? They're not junk. They don't sell anything without testing it first and they review a lot of their products on their gear review website Survival Cache. Thanks to them I finally got to put my hands on a Fallkniven F1 before buying. It's the survival knife that the Swedish Air Force has issued to their pilots since 1995. Look for the review when I finally get a chance to put it to good use. Check out their site when you get a chance. They're good guys who have good taste when it comes to survival gear.

I still have room for more banners so if you're interested in advertising feel free to shoot me an email at artyboy at gmail dot com. I'm cheap, I've been around a long time and I'm not going anywhere. I'm also selective. I only take on advertisers who sell quality products and who take care of their customers (my readers).

Comments

rothcomilitary said…
The blog design is too good.I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it.Thanks for sharing with others.
Gary said…
Pristine Drinking Water for Everyone:

Our University of Alabama patented solar desalination product uses no electricity, has no filters to replace, can be taken anywhere and extracts pure water from any contaminated water source. It removes radiation, fluoride, salt, pesticides, bacteria, dirt and other contaminants from any water. It aids people to be prepared for disasters, saves hundreds on bottled water and utility bills.

Please visit us:

http://freshwater.ecogreenenergies.com

These units can also be placed together in arrays of literally any size, as needed, to accommodate a desert vegetable farm or remote area water needs, etc.
Alex said…
Wow your blog has really grown!

I've just started a blog, yours looks like where mine might be in a year. Maybe!
Anonymous said…
Am I missing your contact information somewhere on the site? I operate www.prepperpress.com (still under construction) and would like to talk to you. Will you send me an email?
James Gormley said…
Hi, I am interested in being a sponsor but don't see a "contact me" button. Many thanks.
James Gormley

Popular posts from this blog

Some Self Defense Basics

So I started smoking again

Where to buy gold jewelry